Monday 3 March 2008

Difficulties when you loose you routine

Now I am in Sweden on holiday. I don't really have that happy feeling. Yesterday I went for a fast, long walk for 90 minutes, but that was it. Today I haven't had any exercise yet because that damn place does not open until 16:00! Went for a short walk outside, but it was freezing! Had been snowing...

Tonight I will go swimming and tomorrow I will go to my dad's place in Västerås and then I will have a lot more to choose from! Then I will go to spinning class, go to the gym, go swimming and so on. Then I will go on the cruise so I know I will not do any exercises Saturday and Sunday, except for dancing.

I miss my gym! I miss my PT... I realise how much he helps to keep my motivation...

People already say they can see a huge difference. I don't know really, I just know I am on the way to a better self.

No comments: