Friday 28 March 2008

-6,7 kg

I have lost totally 6,7 kg since 29th January 2008. I feel so good, am so happy and I love my new life! On Monday it is time for my next measurement and I hope it will go well. I am nervous every time I am going to step up on the scale, but I tell myself not to be in a hurry. I need to find a way that will work for the rest of my life - that will not happen right away.

It will take time since I have a lot to loose, but I am confident I will succeed, thanks to my PT. :)

Suddenly I start to accept my looks... I will never become a model, but that is not what it is about, is it? I want to be healty, I want to like myself, I want to be able to handle a relationship and I hope I will not be totally obsessed with looks... Unfortunately I think to much about looks, mine and others...

No comments: