Tuesday 11 March 2008

Holiday in Sweden


Well, the holiday in Sweden didn't end the way I planned. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted - I thought it was a bit expensive so I didn't go to the gym, neither to swim when I came to Västerås. But, I did exercise everyday, by going for long walks, shopping and doing exercises with the pilates ball I found in Dad´s flat.


It was hard to find proper food on the cruise to Finland. First night was ok, because it was a buffé. I couldn't resist to try some of the desserts, but I got a bit of bad consious so I just had a few bites and then I left it... My sister reminded me about the starving children in Africa, but no way I was going to eat everything up!


Saturday was awful! Nothing was opened so we had to buy sandwiches. My sister is vegetarian and I wanted to eat according to GI. Good luck with that! We bought turkey wraps - that was the best thing we could find!


Well, we was dancing a lot anyway, so I got some exercise that way...


I had a great time but unfortunately I didn't meet that many of my friends, except for my bikerfriends on the cruise.


It's nice to be back at work and back to the gym. People has actually missed me at the gym! Ryan asked me where I have been because he hasn't seen me for a while and the same with Shauna, a girl from Canada I met a few weeks ago.


Had a hard session with my PT yesterday and I guess I got what I deserved - and I felt great!


Holiday is nice, but I am happy to be back!

No comments: