Wednesday 19 March 2008

Eating disorder

Ok, perhaps it's not as serious as it sounds, but my colleagues says that I have an eating disorder. All I can think of is food and training, and especially food I can't have... When I was ill last week I was thinking of sweets all the time, but now I am allright. Unfortunately, in a moment of weakness, I ordered sweets from my sister who is coming today...

It is hard, and I know I am obsessed, but I can't help it. My mum says that I am overdoing it and pushing my body to hard. I shouldn't listen to everyone, but it is difficult!

I'm trying to tell myself that I want to be healthy, but then I also need to find a balance in my life.

Then I start to think again that I would like to work with massage, health and training. Perhaps I should go back to school and get an education?

No comments: