Monday 31 March 2008

No Food


I am sooo tired. I went to the gym and I felt like I could go on for hours, but as soon as I went into the shower I got so low. I had no inspiration what to cook, nor the strength to do it, so when I came home I just had some porridge. But now I don't have anything to eat for lunch tomorrow!!! I don't eat in the kitchen anymore, it's to busy and to small so I don't feel comfortable there.

I just feel annoyed! I know that you need to respect each other and try to share when you live together, but right now I am longing for my own place!

I hope my housemates go to their boyfriends and girlfriends so I have the house for myself this weekend so I have time to clean and cook and some time on my own...

Am trying to cheer me up with some music but it's not really working...

No comments: