Tuesday 11 March 2008

-5,3 kg

Ok, now I have lost 5,3 kilo totally! First I thought that 5 kilos is nothing, but then someone said that it's great and I started to think...

So, my weightloss is only a few kilos, but the change is much bigger than that. I have lost 5 kilos and people are already saying that I look great and so on. I FEEL great! I enjoy my exercises, I enjoy my meals and I enjoy life! I walk with my head high, confident, and I get noticed!

I am on my way to my new life and it does not feel like I am giving something up. No, I just enjoy it!

Even my PT said I looked great when I came back from my holiday.

My hair is shiny and gorgeous, my skin is much cleaner and healthier and I have that little spark in my eye. I want to stay like this!

I am learning to love myself for the first time in my life!

No comments: