Monday 25 February 2008

Looking good at the gym?!

I have heard that a gym should be a good place to look for a partner... I have seen girls doing their make up before they go out to do their work out. How the hell can you try to pic up a person at a gym?

A normal person should go to a gym to get a proper work out - that means a lot of sweat. How attractive is that?! I can say that I don't feel that attractive and ready to flirt with a guy when I am a the gym. I am red like a tomato in my face and the sweat is dripping!

Well, I have heard that it is good not having a lot of parfumes that will hide your bodyscent, because the feromones decides wether you get attracted to a person or not... But really...?! I don't enjoy sweatty, smelly men... And I don't enjoy myself the smelly way either!

No, the people that is saying the gym is a good place to flirt, they must have misunderstood what you are doing there.

1 comment:

MoorFlax said...

Ojoj, hinner ju inte med att läsa alla inlägg i din blogg ;-)

(för egen del så tycker jag det ser konstigt ut med tjejer som är hårt sminkade på ett gym.)