Friday 8 February 2008

Background

During the last years I have tried to loose weight. I thought I ate healthy, I have been exercising a lot and even tried prescribed medicin, Citalopram, in hope of loosing weight. Unfortunately nothing worked!

I have been depressed during a long time and after a while I didn't know what to do. To get out of this dispair I decided to move to England, to my sister.

Now I have a good job and a lot of new friends. I quit all my assignements when I left Sweden so the only thing I do is working and exercise basicly.

To get the right balance between diet and exercise I have decided to consult a personal trainer. I was going to meet him tomorrow, but unfortunately I have a cold and must wait till next week. I have a new appointment on Tuesday. I am nervous...

When I have met the personal trainer I will tell you about my programme. I will also give you information about my progress.

Yesterday, when I saw my reflection in the mirror I saw a vision of what I could become. I have been overweight for all my life, but now I actually think there is a possibility to reach my goals!

I am not happy with myself - now is the time to make the difference!

1 comment:

MoorFlax said...

Hej Ella!
Stort lycka på vägen till ett sundare liv. Jag är helt övertygad om att du fixar detta!
/Mattias