Tuesday 12 February 2008

The beginning

Today I had my first session with the personal trainer. I was soo nervous! I don't know why, but to be examined and meassured by a person, that was scary... It is one thing when I know I am overweight, but completely different when you have proof of it and someone else is confirming it. That is hard!

To make it even worse, I will now write everything down here...

Startdate: 12 February 2008
Weight: 86,8 kg with my shoes on
Height: 162 cm also with my shoes on! 159 cm without them, I think...
Bodyfat: 42,6%

Within three months I will have:
-reduced my bodyfat
-lost about 10 kg
-less backpain
-a smaller dress-sice

So, how was it then?

It was a very nice session, even though I was nervous at the beginning. The personal trainer is easy going so I soon felt relaxed. We didn't do that much exercise because I had to do the health check first, but we had about 20 min in the end. That 20 min exercise made me realise how much more you can push yourself without a problem. You think you are doing your best at the gym, but that is nothing compared to when a person is standing beside you, telling you what to do.

You will use a lot of your money to reach your goals, but after several attempts with no results, I think it is worth it.

There is no maybe, there is only: I will make it!!! With the help from my PT I will become a slimmer, healthier and happier me, just within some months!

I will keep you updated...

3 comments:

aRWe said...

Hallo there girli
If you set your mind up you se that this is just gone'a be a piece of cake. So just GO, GO, GO.

//Robban

Ella said...

Thank you for your support! :)

MoorFlax said...

That´s my miss Elly! All scary numbers must come out!