Monday 25 February 2008

Oh, now I am great again!

I met the PT today, but we didn't check my weight or anything else. I have already done that so it doesn't matter to me - now I had one hour training instead. Much better! :)

We started on the crosstrainer and I said to him that I am soo tired and I am afraid that I have had too little to eat. Just after a few minutes on the crosstrainer I felt much better!

It's nice with the warm up because then we have some time to chat. After that I am to concentrated on my training and struggle to manage the exercises so I am not able to speak! I think it's good that you feel confident with- and trust your PT. I don't know if I should belive in faith, but I think he crossed my path right in time. This is just what I needed!

As I said, we had a nice chat today. I told him that I am telling everyone that I will become gorgeous when I have reached my goal. His answer was: Looks is not everything. Yeah right! He has been competing in body building... Easy for a person who has the right looks, to say that looks is not everything! ;) Then he said that I should say: I am gorgeous, now I will become fit! I can always try... You who knows me, know that it's not thay easy.

Then he commented that I am very flexible. How he knows that?! Well, at the end we are doing some stretching - what did you think?! He asked me if I knew how come I am this flexible and I couldn't answer to that. He said it's because I have no muscles - and I belived him!!! Then he laughed and admitted that it was a joke... I was scared for a moment it was even worse than I thought! :) I am from Sweden, but not blond, even if it seems as I am...

No comments: