Tuesday 1 April 2008

Booked flight to Sweden

It feels like I am going home too often... I will go home the 2nd of May, to work for SMC a couple of days. It will be fun - I hope! Perhaps too much history involved, but I will manage.

It's 4,5 weeks till I go. What can I achive until then? It would be nice if my parents and friends will see the difference.

One thing I wonder about is how long it will take to reach my target. What targets do I have? I don't really know, do I? I suppose my PT will tell me when I shouldn't loose more weight... I will never finish, I will just continue... When I reached my target to loose weight I just get another target to get more fit and so on. As my PT said today, new challanges is a good thing!

Perhaps I should work even harder before I go home?!

No comments: