Saturday 12 April 2008

Hairspray

I have just watched Hairspray with John Travolta. Wonderful movie! So much nice music that I wanted to dance to! :) It made me feel a bit better too. The character is quite fat and the story is about her dream of being a part of a dancegroup on television. People says she is not suited for it because she is short and fat and have a different appearance than the other girls. Still she succeeds, because she is a great dancer.

I love movies like that! Ok, even I react over her obesity, but still I notice the spark in her eyes, her lovely smile and I think this is a great person who shouldn't be judged from her appearance.
Still I am counting on others to judge me from my appearance and I belive they think I am not good enough...

Where did my confidence go?

Now I would like to go out dancing, after watching this movie, but do I really bother to go out? Drunk people, guys trying to get laid... I just want to dance on my own, not to get disturbed by anybody!

No comments: