Saturday 19 April 2008

Stomach ache


Yesterday I couldn't help to try feta cheese and that I regret after wards. Got horrible stomach ache! Thought it would be ok since it's sheep's and goat's milk but obviously not...

Today I also got stomach ache. Don't know why though... A bit irritating! Perhaps it can be because I have had dinner quite late the last week. Need to cook food in before hand. Don't like late dinners. Shouldn't have them either accordning to my PT, so...

Had dinner with Edith, Antonio and Susie today. Edith made Fajhitas and it was delicious! The only thing I shouldn't eat is the bread, the rest is just chicken and vegetables and guacamole and that is healthy food. We had a really nice time! I was hoping to go out dancing, but as usual everyone was tired so I went home to my bed instead...

No comments: