Saturday 12 April 2008

What's realistic?

Ok, yesterday I checked my meassurements with my PT.

Weightloss: Think it's about -6kg during 2 months
Waist: -4 cm (but according to my own meassurements I have lost about 7 cm on my waist)
Hips: a few centimetres
Butt: -6 cm
Thighs: -2 cm
Arms: -4 cm

My arms is the only thing that impress me. Otherwise I just feel a bit disappointed. I know I can't expect miracles and I will still be me, but... I can never become someone else by tranining and loosing weight, so I suppose I need to accept myself. It's just that I hate my hips, thighs... Right now I can't stand to see myself in a mirror. I just feel so fat!

I know I need to be patient! But even when I have lost a lot of weight - I will still have my bodyshape. I still need to accept who I am. I have said before that I start to love myself, that I feel so good and so on. Well, today I hate myself.

Ok, I feel sorry for myself, I am wining and am totally hopeless, but tomorrow everything will be much better - at least I hope so...

No comments: