Tuesday 15 April 2008

Not an ordinary woman

Am a bit happier today. The depression from this weekend is gone and I feel like dancing again!

I had another lovely session with my PT. We worked a lot with my arms today... I can just imagine myself in a linnen this summer - being proud of my arms... I know I am silly, but I can't help it. I think I have always been this silly... I want to look strong and I don't care that guys get intimidated by women with muscles! I have devoted myself to celibacy anyway so it doesn't matter what guys think of me. If I keep going on like this people might think I am lesbian... I am at the right place for that anyway (Brighton)!

Riding my bike, hanging out with the cool guys who ride their bikes on racetracks, am training hard and get toned muscles... That does not sound as an ordinary woman, does it? But, that is true - I am not an ordinary woman and I am NOT lesbian! ;)

No comments: