Saturday 19 April 2008

Need a new hobby?

Today I sent a question to my PT. I asked him how long it must be between cardio workout and workout with weights. He hasn't replied yet but I suppose I will get the answer on my next session.

I asked this because I have a lot of time during the weekends so I was thinking perhaps I could workout twice a day. Perhaps go out jogging in the morning and do some weights in the afternoon. Hmmm... Life is not just about training is it? It feels like I am trying to flee from life, that I am hiding at the gym. Perhaps it's time to get a life, find some more friends and perhaps create a new hobby?

I don't know what that would be though... Perhaps I should study something? Start to play the guitar? I don't want to make my choices out of fear, so I should challange myself and do what I am most afraid of. I just don't really know what that is yet.

Any suggestions are welcome...

No comments: