Monday 7 April 2008

Bicycle




On Saturday I bought a bike. I was supposed to pic it up yesterday, but I got food poisoned... :( Today I was able to keep the water and food I had, so I went to the shop to pic it up. It's not a beauty, but hopefully it is good enough to go on excursions with. I haven't really tried it, will do that tomorrow or another day. The only thing is that the brakes are shrieking and I don't like that. Even if it was a fairly cheap bike, it should have good brakes. Perhaps I can fix it...
As you can see it's a white/greyish bike with some pink on it... But since I don't know how long I will stay here, I didn't want to buy a very expensive bike. Just as long it's working I am happy.
Now I have a bike, then we'll see if I dare to use it. I still need to remember it's busy left hand trafic...



Well, I will go on a pic nic this weekend. Perhaps go to Devil's Dyke that I've heard so much about. Now I am able to experience more, because I can reach a greater distance with a bike.

No comments: