Thursday 9 April 2009

Relationships

I am so fed up with dating! I want to meet someone, but how can I do that when I can't stand dating? I've quit internet dejting - I just get disappointed all the time.

So, how will I meet a guy who will turn my life around when I don't do dating anymore?

I've heard about women bumping into a guy at the supermarket but that will never happen here in Sweden! In England maybe - guys are more upfront there. In Sweden the guys are more shy and and introverted. In Sweden guys often need alcohol to even get the courage to talk to a girl! Do I sound harsh and bitter?! Well, maybe I am... Maybe I'm already lost and coloured by the world around me.

Why is it that everyone is just looking for sex? Where did the love go? Why is it that hard to find a guy who can actually fall in love, who want to hold hands, who want to have a pic nic and just enjoy each others company.

I can't help it, but I am counting... I've been single for more than 4,5 years now. In August I've been single for five years... What's wrong with me?!

I just want someone who loves me for who I am - is that too much to ask?!

No comments: