Thursday 9 April 2009

Gained weight

Well, I've gained almost 4 kilos since I moved back to Sweden. Well, it started in Brighton, when I was sick and in bed for almost three weeks! Then, when I came back to Sweden, unfortunately I have been munching sweets like crazy! I don't know how to stop it - I can't handle myself! It makes me really annoyed, but now I have started to write down what I eat in a daily diary and I also bought a scale yesterday so I can keep track on my weight.

I will loose 10 kilos.

But the main goal is to accept myself. I realise that even if I do loose weight (I know I can make it!) I will not be happy. I need to accept who I am and be able to say that I am magnificent and that I am good enough. For my health I will loose weight but as a person I am good as I am already. People likes me for who I am, because I am caring, friendly, honest and smiling. I am a determind person who will succeed with whatever I want to achive!

It's hard work to accept yourself, especially when you have been hating yourself all those years... But it's up to me now - it's my choice - how I want to live my life...

No comments: