Sunday 19 April 2009

Need to sort my life

It feels like my life is put on hold. Maybe it's because I live in my mother's flat. I depend on her and she has just broke up with her boyfriend so I feel obliged to support and comfort her. I just feel so tired... I can't concentrate, I can't study and next week we are going to become Lic. Fitness instructors. I think I will have to run the test again - I won't make it the way it is now...

I know it's my life - I need to sort myself... I have to stop eating to loose weight - I hate myself this way! I want to regain control! I need to say no sometimes too. Why do I get so affected by the people around me? I wish I had no feelings what so ever - then I would never be broken hearted and I did not have to get affected by other people's problems...

Don't want to winge all the time, but I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I feel sad, drained of energy and I feel sooo angry!!!

No comments: