Friday 19 December 2008

Looking forward to Christmas

I am looking forward to Christmas. I don't even think of the appointment I have, even though that can make a difference in my life, but why worry?!

Some friends are coming over for dinner. I will have my Christmas dinner after all! I love having friends over for dinner! I will bake "lussebullar", maybe "kladdkaka" and some other stuff. We went to Ikea a few weeks ago and there we bought pepparkakor, glögg, sill, julmust mm. This will be a real Swedish Christmas.

The funny thing is that a guy from Sweden will come here too. His father lives in London so he will go till his father first, and then he will come down to Brighton and celebrate Christmas with us. His cousin might come too. The more the merrier!

Boxing Day (Annandag jul) Malin and I are going to Nahla, to have dinner with her and her two grown up kids. That will be really nice.

The only thing I miss is the Christmas Tree... We don't have room for it! Our kitchen is too crowded and we don't have a living room. Maybe a small one to put on the table?!

No comments: