Sunday 7 December 2008

I'm going back to Sweden

So... I made up my mind - I decided to go back to Sweden. I realised that I will have regrets if I don't try this. I want to change my life and do something different and this is my chance.

I really like my job and I actually like it even more now when we are really busy and need to work overtime. Not because of the money, but just because I like to feel needed and we have such a good teamwork. I love my colleagues! They are just great!

I will really miss Brighton, but for the moment it feels like I'm coming back - this is not definately. I'm going back to Sweden to get an education so I can earn some good money later. Then I can have the life I wish for in England. I will sort my things in Sweden and then we'll see. One thing leeds to another!

On the 11th January I will leave England to reach for my new future. A lot have happened in my life lately. Last year I moved to England, which changed my life forever. Now I'm making a big change again. It's a bit scary, but I know in my heart that I'm doing the right thing. I will follow my dream.

No comments: