Sunday 1 June 2008

Letting myself down

I have had a couple of really tough weeks. I have been sad, I have had chocolate, my knee got swollen, I caught a cold. Really shitty weeks... :(

I was doing my workout on Saturday and then I felt my knee wasn't good. Told my PT about it and he checked it and said I need to give it some rest. Just do some cardio for a few days. Then I had my restingday on Sunday and then on Monday it was bankholiday, but I was working and when I left work the gym was closed so no workout on Monday either. Then I got sick (cold)... Went to the gym anyway on Wednesday. I was just going into the sauna, but I couldn't resist to do some workout... Felt quite exhausted afterwards. So no workout either Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Been out for some walks thought, so I have at least used my body a bit! Today it's Sunday and I went to the gym for the first time for ages!!! It felt so good!

Now I need to stay on track! I love the exercise, but I do have some problems with my diet. Everything got fucked up when I went back to Sweden. After that I lost everything... Must resist my cravings!

Now my PT is on holiday for 2 weeks so I must be good! I want to make him (and myself) proud of me when he is coming back! Want to reach my goal - have 1o more kilos to loose! Then I will look great - at least I hope so...

Well, now it's time to be useful...

No comments: